Snapback Retention System (SRS)
The Snapback Retention System or SRS was designed to give the user's of our X-Pad Magnetic Chin-strap system the additional circumference adjustment for an even more secure fit. Especially beneficial when using night vision devices.
Our goal when designing the SRS was to create a simplified alterative to the dial retention systems on the market. It needed to retrofit into customers current systems, and we didn't want it to cost $100 extra like our competitors charge. Following the mantra of KISS (Keep it simple stupid) the SRS came to be.
- Set it & forget it Snapback adjustment
- Above the Ear strap design so it does not rest on your ears
- Small to large size adjustment with micro adjustment holes
- Failproof simplicity- With less parts and mechanical elements, it means less things that can fail under tough use.
Installation & Use Tips
- Be sure to watch the video below on how to install this into your helmet.
- Don't be afraid to play with the micro adjustment holes for your best fit. It may take a few different uses, but once you find the perfect adjustment you will never need to adjust it again.
- Install video - https://youtu.be/yiDuV8ynh2E