HHV ATE® Ballistic Helmet
ATE® (Above The Ear) Ballistic Helmet Shell
The ATE® Ballistic Helmet Shell has become the standard for Military, Law Enforcement, and Security Personal. It provides the perfect combination of protection, weight, and comfortability. As a veteran owned and operated company, we know that each user has a unique need and preference. The ATE® Ballistic Helmet was designed to provide the user with a solid entry level helmet, suitable for combat operations, but compatible with other manufactures liners, accessories, and even 3rd party products. That's why we make the shell and purchase the rest from companies that specialize in liners, shrouds, and pads. See our compatibility page for everything that works with our shell!
Ballistic & Impact Protection
NIJ Level IIIA (according to NIJ STD 0106.01 / 0108.01)
Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/sec (731 m/s)
Impact Performance (ACH Specification CO/PD-05-04): <150Gs
- Risk-free guarantee, If you don't like the helmet we will refund you the full amount and provide you with a return shipping label.
- Ballistic Shell – up to ten (10) years from date of delivery
- Liner, retention, rail and shroud system(s) – up to one (1) year from date of delivery
- Standard WARCOM 3-Hole Shroud Pattern (allows for easy compatibility with all shroud producers)
- Ezy-Don Dial Liner System (light-weight retention and protection system that allows for minute adjustments to conform to the user's head)
- NVG Bungees (prevents NVG bounce and wobble)
- Injection Molded Side Rails (allows for the mounting of most helmet borne accessories regardless of manufacturer)
- Re-positionable Slow Rebound Memory Foam Padding (provides basic padding to meet CO/PD-05-04 standards or allows the user to replace with preferred padding system)
- Comes with 4 accessories: 2x Picatinny adapters, 1X single clamp flashlight holder, 1X Surefire X300 adapter (works with a few others).
Weight & Sizing
|ATE® Sizing Chart||Medium||Large||XL|
|Head/Hat Size (US)||up to 7||up to 7 3/8||up to 7 5/8|
|Head Circumference (in)||20 7/8 - 22||22-23 1/4||23 1/4-24 3/8|
|Weight||2.55 LBS||2.70 LBS||2.90 LBS|
We donate a portion of each sale to the following organizations. Donation percentages are based on order volume ranging from 5-10%!