The HHV Tactical Face Shield provides blunt impact, and ballistic/fragmentation protection for your ATE ballistic helmet or ATE bump helmet. They mount directly to the ATE M-LOK slots for a secure bolted connection to the tactical helmet. It includes a full face riot face shield and a half-face shooter's shield that are interchangeable. Allowing the user to swap out face shields as a situation dictates. Each shield is anti-fog & scratch coated.
The riot face shield is ideal for situations where full-face coverage is required and provides increased protection from blunt impact projectiles or strikes.
The half-face shooter's shield is ideal where eye protection is needed, but also the requirement to properly shoulder a firearm is equally as important.
Each unit includes a top rubber skirt to help protect against falling debris. Multiple sized M-LOK spacers are included to use for adjustment to your specific sized helmet.
- Tested to MIL-DTL-32332A .22-cal., 17-grain FSP @550-560 FTS
- Tested to MIL-STED-662F .22-cal., 17-grain FSP with V50: 735 ft/s
- Exceeds Optical clarity & Anti-Fog requirements
Weight: 9.9 oz
- Housing and all mounting hardware
- 1X Shooter's Cut Face Shield
- 1X Full Face Shield
- 2X each sized spacer ( .075", .10", .20")
- 4X M5x12 mm bolts for use on stacked spacers